Our Commercial Photography Rates
Commercial rates – Jan – 2017
Are you curious about our professional photographer rates? Our rates will vary depending upon your specific needs. All our clients have unique requirements and therefore require individual tailored quotations.
In most cases we provide a PDF quote after hearing about our clients’ specific brief, however as a very rough guide below is some typical guide prices for our commercial photography services. Entry points are from as low as £125, so we can fit within most marketing budgets. Here’s a summary of our professional photographer rates.
1st hour rate from £125 – subsequent hours charged at £75
HALF DAY rate (up to 4 Hours) : from £300
FULL DAY rate (up to 8 Hours) : from £500
For larger or more complex projects with multiple days of shooting a discounted day rate will be offered.
- Post Processing: (general sharpening, colour balance, exposure and artefact removal); generally 1 hour on a half day shoot or 2 hours on a full day. – this excludes major manipulation/retouching. Manipulation and retouching is costed on an image per image basis and is only undertaken after a discussion with the client.
- Bespoke online proofing gallery.
- Depending on the client specifications and intended usage of the resultant images, an image license may also factor into the overall costing. This is looked at on a per job basis.
- Large projects usually require an assistant. Assistants allow us to complete your work more effectively and cover most of the lighting breakdown and moving in between sets.
- Traveling expenses depend upon the location of the shoot. 45 pence per mile is our usual charge for jobs further than a 20mile radius surrounding Manchester.
- Travel time to your shoot is charged at £15 per hour, if the travel time exceeds 1 hour.
- Hotels, flights and expenses (for UK and non-UK commissions) are charged on at cost.
For PR and corporate portraiture work, the above prices may not be applicable and will be quoted for on a job by job basis.
Price includes delivery of images by one of the following choices: direct download via the proofing gallery, FTP or email (file size permitting). CDs and DVDs are charged at £5 per disc.
Questions about our photographer rates?
If you would like any further information on our rates please contact us using the form below.