Greg Harding Photography & Video is taking the COVID-19 virus seriously and will take all necessary precautions relating to the Health & Safety of all customers to minimise the risk of transfer of the virus.
At present photography and videography services are continuing to operate, although there may be restrictions, postponement, or cancellations on some services. The vast majority of our work is carried out on-location with our clients and as such we intend to adhere to your restrictions and regulations.
- To protect customers Greg Harding Photography & Video reserves the right to cancel or postpone any pre-booked photography or video service should it be deemed to have the risk of transferring the COVID-19 virus. The cancellation or postponement cannot result in the customer seeking any compensation from Greg Harding Photography & Video.
- Our client should contact Greg Harding Photography & Video if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or could be deemed at higher risk of having the virus due to their environmental situation.
- The client should not attend any videography or photography shoot if they have a high risk of having or carrying COVID-19.
- Greg Harding Photography & Video services will change in compliance with Government updates, policies, and guidelines.
- Greg Harding Photography & Video cannot be held liable for any actions relating to the spread of COVID-19, which are out-with their control or attempts to minimise the transference.
- Greg Harding Photography & Video cannot be held liable for any failure by venues or persons to practice risk reduction strategies relating to minimising the risk of transfer of COVID-19.
- Greg Harding Photography & Video will comply with Government legislation and regulations relating to COVID-19.
- The client has the right to cancel a booked photography or video session should they be affected by COVID-19 or have concerns relating to it. Cancellation due to COVID-19 will not incur any of the penalties, which are otherwise in effect from the normal terms and conditions.